Spam-a-Palooza

spam n. Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk e-mail. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Spam

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Welcome to "Spam-a-Palooza"

I hate spam, yet at the same time I love it.

I hate it because, much like zombies or the blob it can become overwhelming and can quickly destroy you and those you love.

Yet I love it because once in a while it can be some of the funniest stuff I've read in days.

And I'll admit from time to time I enjoy playing with it. At my "home site" I take spam that I've received and either play along with it, alter it or outright mock it. It's fun and it takes something annoying and changes it to something... if not "entertaining" than at least differently annoying.

I've been thinking lately that it would be a good idea to pull all of my old "Spam" tirades onto a single site, and add any new ones as time goes by.

I'm also opening up "Team Membership" here at Spam-a-Palooza to any other bloggers who have an account with Blogger and some spam they would like to make fun of.

Just email me* or leave a comment and I'll add you. The only requirement that I have is anything you post must be in some way about spam without actually being just spam. Be serious, be funny, be profound or profane; it's up to you.

That's it. Sounds like fun, huh? I'll start adding my posts next week.

*collin @ fizzleandpop . com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home